POLAR BEAR PLUS
Heating/Cooling & Stirring
Compact, Accurate, Flexible
The Polar Bear Plus is a compact easy to use heating/cooling and stirring platform with an endless number of accessories. Its been designed to help increase productivity by reducing the need for additional equipment.The Polar Bear allows scientists to run experiments from 0.5 ml to 500 ml. It does not require an ice bath, chiller or stirring plate so experiments can be set up sooner. The Polar Bear’s sophisticated controller offers just about any level of stirring and programming control.
Save fume hood space
The ability to deliver accurate and precise temperature control makes the Polar Bear Plus the perfect system for carrying out studies on a laboratory scale.
The precise control of temperature and all other experiment parameters ensure highly reproducible experiments.
Features of the Polar Bar Plus include
- Excellent temperature capabilities, from -40C to +150C
- Simple operation
- Energy efficient, very low running costs
- Powerful magnetic stirring
- Adaptable to many applications
- Range of holder for standard glassware
- Compact footprint
- Automatic data logging.
Simple touchscreen controls
The Polar Bear Plus is designed to heat or cool linearly to the desired temperature.
The links below display graphs tracking performance in a number of example scenarios*.
*Actual performance achieved will depend on the volumes and identity of materials, as well as on the efficiency of the insulation used.
- Temperature range -40 to +150°
- Temperature sensor PT100
- Typical accuracy over the temperature range± 0.2
- Stirring Magnetic
- Stirring quantity max. (H20)1L
- Speed range0-1500 rpm
- Dimensions (W x D x H)200 x 320 x 200mm
- Weight 8kg
- Display VGA
- Ethernet interfaceYes
- USB Data StorageYes
- Real time historical logYes